Wednesday morning I begged the market gods to hold off a sell off so that the 40 DPI would not chop back into the bear territory. I guess I need a better offering. We have turned slightly bearish with a –2 score. The NYSE and NASDAQ stayed above the signal line but the RUT has once again moved below. There is a two day confirmation needed so now we wait for tomorrow on the others to confirm the downside or if you are a bull for a rejection of the downside.
Follow me: @redliontrader