The 9th anniversary webinar roster is set and I have now open the doors for registration. All the webinars are free and open to anyone. The room however can only accommodate 100 so make sure you register and arrive early. Here is the schedule and details and below are the options on how you can attend any and/or all for free. (all webinars start at 11am ET / 8am PT)
- 5/29 – Corey Rosenbloom CMT – AfraidToTrade.com will be talking about how to identify Trading Range Days, this will be a preview of his presentation for the upcoming Dallas Traders Expo.
- 5/30 – Leslie Jouflas from tradingliveonline.com is a pattern trader and will come into the room around 11 am ET to do a question and answer session. Leslie co-authored on of those “must read” trading books “Trade What you See” and is in high demand. We are very lucky to hear her speak about her favorite patterns and setups.
- 5/31 – Ray Stein from NinjaTrader.com will come in and talk about NinjaTrader’s free trading and simulation platform and how to use the unique tick by tick market replay feature to sharpen your skills. I think it is THE most important tool for trader to learn new indicators off hours in a safe environment, and it is 100% Free!
- 6/1 – Scott Andrews from masterthegap.com will come in and talk about trading the opening gap. What a treat to have a Scott and his expertise on opening trading spend some time with us.
- 6/4 – Larry McMillan from optionstrategist.com will discuss using ETFs, ETNs and options to bring volatility on to the winning side of your trade. Larry is one of the most successful options traders and we are excited about this 2nd round visit.
- 6/5 – New dad Frank Ochoa will be in house, yes the Pivot Boss himself from PivotBoss.com, and he is one of our favorites and he will be reviewing his unique perspective on the markets and what he sees as current setups. Always timely.
- 6/6 – Craig Ross from Apex Futures will be here to talk about his services and how the current market conditions have effected trade flow.
All webinars start at 11am ET / 8am PT
How do I register?
You have 3 options. The first option is to take advantage of one of my incredible low price anniversary packages described below:
Welcome back special for previous members of TTTHedge.com
For Tom’s previous members, he wants to entice you back with a Welcome Back Special. This is for previous members only. I miss each one of you and want to offer this special, if the time is right, for you come back to the TTTHedge.com room, there is no better time nor price! Here is Tom’s “Thank you for being a friend” and Welcome Back special:
For the summer casual, don’t miss out on the early bird special of just $199 for a summer membership good through Sept 1st, 2012. You will enjoy all of Tom’s services. That is an incredible deal and at the end of the summer if you want to extend, Tom will give you an extension special too!
one two week trial – no credit cards needed.
Not ready to join? That fine, I’d like to get to know you better and for you to know me. You can sign-up for the free one week trial to all my services. This two week trail will give you a username and password and bump you to the font of the line should the room fill up for the webinars and will allow you to “park” your access. The free-trial only requires an email address to setup, we are not asking for a credit card number, just a chance to get to know you and for me to show you how good I am. I have extended the free trial from one week to two weeks to make sure you have a login throughout the webinar blitz.
This is an easy signup free trial so you can peek at the services and see if they are right for you. To signup for the free trial please visit
Go to this link and fill out the form with your name and email address and we will send you instructions on how to enter the room using a guest pass. This will allow a host to let you in if there is still space.
Which option you choose is up to you. Either way I am looking forward to hosting you and the exciting speakers over the next two weeks. “Hope to See you in the Room!”