It’s easy for leaders to move forward with the Sun trine Mars.
By Susan Abbott Gidel
September 27, 2018
(All times Eastern)
It’s easy to move forward on Friday, September 28 to close out on the month on a strong note as the Sun in Libra is at a 120-degree angle to Mars in Aquarius, exact at 7:34 pm Thursday. The Sun in Libra represents leaders who are balanced. Mars in Aquarius is the ability to move forward with novel ideas. In a trine aspect, it is easy for the two to work together.
Friday’s reports include:
- Thursday 7:30 pm Japan Unemployment Rate
- Thursday 7:50 pm Japan Industrial Production
- Thursday 9:45 pm China PMI Manufacturing Index
- 2:45 am France CPI
- 5:00 am Eurozone HICP Flash
- 5:00 am Italy CPI
- 8:30 am US Personal Income and Outlays
- 8:30 am Canada Monthly GDP
The post Moving Forward on September 28 Red Letter Trading Day appeared first on MrTopStep.com.