· USD marginally higher vs. G10; Italy, trade concerns weigh on market tone.
· CAD soft and vulnerable, hitting fresh 2018 lows; BoC risk Wed & Thurs.
· EUR quiet around 1.23; German SPD endorsement offset by Italy outcome.
· GBP steady as services PMI delivers surprise; neutral-bearish; fade rallies.
· JPY consolidates recent rally as sentiment & fundamentals remain supportive.
· AUD soft into RBA (10:30pm) w/ risk to tone following weaker CAPEX; bearish.
· MXN remains vulnerable in context of NAFTA negotiations & trade concerns.