· USD under renewed pressure on trade concerns; should weigh on performance.
· CAD showing signs of stabilization; focus on Q4 GDP w/ risk to BoC tone.
· EUR extending Thursday’s bullish reversal as trade worries provide support.
· GBP steady into PM May’s speech; consolidation rather than bullish reversal.
· JPY outperforms as Kuroda compounds sentiment-driven rally; BoJ next week.
· AUD steady following Thursday’s hammer; RBA risk next week (exp. hold).
· MXN hits fresh low on Trump tweet with most violent reaction vs. G10.