- Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRAM) shares moved upwards by 7.2% to $7.25 during Wednesday's pre-market session.
- Glu Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLUU) shares increased by 5.5% to $5.39. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $1.1 billion. According to the most recent rating by Roth Capital, on September 11, the current rating is at Buy.
- Plug Power, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUG) shares rose 2.0% to $2.50.
- STMicroelectronics, Inc. (NYSE: STM) shares rose 1.8% to $19.81. The most recent rating by Goldman Sachs, on August 09, is at Buy, with a price target of $19.20.
- Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) stock surged 1.7% to $50.24. The market value of …
The post 13 Technology Stocks Moving In Wednesday’s Pre-Market Session appeared first on MrTopStep.com.