- You can play any Audible book using Alexa on your Amazon Echo speaker.
- You can use Alexa to pause or resume the reading of an Audible book, back up or move forward, or switch books.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
That means you can choose which book to read, even right down to the chapter, while your hands are busy cooking, cleaning, or curled up behind your head.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to play Audible Books on Alexa
2. Scroll down to the “AUDIBLE LIBRARY” section and tap the book you want to hear.
3. On the menu that pops up, tap the Echo device to which you wish to stream the book.
Or to save time, you can simply say, for example: “Alexa, read Remembrance of Things Past.” This is assuming you have 20 hours free in which to listen to Proust, of course.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech: