This is a preview of a research report from BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service. To learn more about BI Intelligence, click here.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly as companies around the world connect thousands of devices every day. But behind those devices, there’s a sector worth hundreds of billions of dollars supporting the IoT.
Platforms are the glue that holds the IoT together, allowing users to take full advantage of the disruptive potential of connected devices. These platforms allow the IoT to achieve its transformational potential, letting businesses manage devices, analyze data, and automate the workflow.
In a new report, BI Intelligence examines the evolving IoT platform ecosystem. We size the market and identify the primary growth drivers that will power the IoT platform space in the next five years. And we profile many of the top IoT platforms, discussing key trends in the platform industry like platform consolidation.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- The IoT platforms market is set to expand rapidly in the years to come, with current leading platforms expanding and others entering the space.
- We define the key categories into which IoT platforms fall: building block open platforms, closed high-end platforms, and product management platforms.
- We highlight the ways platforms can help companies reach the full five stage potential of the IoT.
In full, the report:
- Explains the coming growth of the IoT platforms.
- Profiles a number of leading platforms.
- Highlights the central role platforms play in the IoT.
- Looks to the future of the IoT platforms market.
Interested in getting the full report? Here are two ways to access it:
- Subscribe to an All-Access pass to BI Intelligence and gain immediate access to this report and over 100 other expertly researched reports. As an added bonus, you’ll also gain access to all future reports and daily newsletters to ensure you stay ahead of the curve and benefit personally and professionally. >> Learn More Now
- Purchase & download the full report from our research store. >> Purchase & Download Now