CR Note: Gone hiking! I will return on Thursday, Oct 4th. See the links below for the official releases.
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 210 thousand initial claims, up from 201 thousand the previous week. Note: Look for the impact of Hurricane Florence.
• At 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for August from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 2.0% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2018 (Third estimate) from the BEA. The consensus is that real GDP increased 4.3% annualized in Q2, up from the second estimate of 4.2%.
• Early, Reis Q3 2018 Apartment Survey of rents and vacancy rates.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for August from the NAR. The consensus is 0.2% increase in the index.