I have updated my trader pivots indicator to work better with futures.
Sample chart of $SPX.X with pivots enabled. (click on image to get a larger version).
These are the traditional pivot calculations.
- ShowTodaysOHLC = if set to TRUE will plot today’s open, high and low lines
- ShowYesterdaysOHLC = if set to TRUE will plot yesterday’s open, high and low lines
- ShowHalfPivots = if set to True will display a dashed line halfway between pivots
- dateORsession = sets how transitions between days is calculated. If set to a 1 the indicator will use a date change to force recalculation of the pivots. This is good for stocks. If set to a 0 the indicator will use the end of the session to calculated the next pivot points. (good for futures).
- TxtOffset = Allows you to move the legend text around
- Vers. = Do not change this. This is the current version of the indicator and is used for support purposes.
This is the download for the TraderPivots