• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for February. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 203,000 payroll jobs added in February, down from 234,000 added in January.
• At 8:30 AM, Trade Balance report for January from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for the U.S. trade deficit to be at $55.1 billion in January from $53.1 billion in December.
• At 2:00 PM, the Federal Reserve Beige Book, an informal review by the Federal Reserve Banks of current economic conditions in their Districts.
• At 3:00 PM, Consumer Credit from the Federal Reserve. The consensus is for consumer credit to increase $17.8 billion in January.